Slip and Fall Attorney in Kissimmee
Florida law has evolved with regards to the guidelines surrounding slip and fall personal injury cases. These adjustments created the necessity for an experienced trial law firm who is crucial in getting a sensible and fair outcome. Boyette, Cummins & Nailos totally recognizes the difficulties confronted by slip and fall claims. As a result, we have put in place the resources needed to protect our clients’ interests. In case you or a friend or acquaintance has had a slip and fall injury make contact with our staff right.
You might find that you could file a premises liability suit today. Use our contact page and schedule your free consult today! There isn’t any charge to do this and the information you gain is invaluable.
Guidelines in a Slip and Fall Law suit
- Your lawyer would need to show that your personal injury was precipitated by way of a “dangerous condition” found at the accident site and should also show that the landlord was aware of such factors.
- An unsafe circumstance must present an unreasonable chance of harm to those found on the home and property, and must be considered a condition that a reasonable person would not have predicted it. Knowledge of noticeable hazards is implied in this circumstance.
Your Lawyer must complete the following to show a property owner knew of the dangerous types of conditions:
- The circumstances were created by the landlord
- The property owner knew of the problem and was negligent in failing to correct it
- To hold a property owner liable for a slip and fall accident, it must be foreseeable that their negligence would create the hazard at issue.
Point to mention, if a gallon of car soap pours out on a floor and by the next day the owner has not cleaned it up one could say his or her failure to adequately clean it up predicated the slip and fall thus proving accountability.
Contact our Slip and Fall Attorney in Kissimmee today to look at all the options you have and never be a victim of a slip and fall. Be proactive, and allow the full weight of the law to compensate you for your pain and suffering. 855-529-2020!